Basic game structure is a topic that many people have trouble with, yet it somehow gets overlooked. In this lesson, I will show you exactly how to set up and structure code for commercial games. Read more »
Posts Tagged 'mobile' Submit Post
Leadwerks Software announced today the release of Leadwerks 3, their new development platform for building mobile games with native code. Based on the technology developed for their successful game engine for PC, Leadwerks 3 brings a totally new approach to mobile game development. Read more »
Leadwerks 3 is a new game engine purpose-built for mobile. By building the entire platform on pure native code, Leadwerks aims to bring a new level of performance and flexibility to 3D mobile games. After two years of development, the team is now beginning a closed beta test with select members... Read more »
gameplay v1.2 - An open-source, cross-platform 3D native C++ game framework making it easy to learn and write mobile and desktop games. Read more »
Version 1.0.24 of Cricket Audio, an audio middleware library for iOS and Android, is now available! New features include: Support for playing files from the iTunes library on iOS Can now apply Doppler effect and set volume attenuation modes for 3D sounds Support for Ogg Vorbis streams Cricket Aud... Read more »
Exit Games Announces the Photon Cloud – The Hosted Network Engine for Cross-Platform Multiplayer Gamesby Peppermint P
Exit Games today officially unveils Photon Cloud, a hosted network engine for the development of real-time multiplayer games for browser, mobile, PC & Mac. Game developers can now add online gaming features easily and without any server-hassle in a fraction of the time with the Photon Cloud s... Read more »
Gideros Mobile releases new version of Gideros Studio mobile development environment with many new features, including native plugins, Android support, enhanced API and analytics integration, with an easy-to-use IDE. Gideros Mobile’s updated framework is used to create graphically rich and high p... Read more »
Cricket Audio, an audio software library for iOS and Android, is now available for free from Cricket Technology. Cricket Audio allows app developers to quickly add sound to their apps with just a few lines of code. It can play sounds directly from memory with low latency, or stream them Read more »
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Offering free hosting-support for your ...
- More Games as cross-promotion tool
- ORC SHAMEN animated character from Arte...
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- How does a free app earn money?
- EFFING DEAD, indie survival
- introduction to c++ with game developme...
- Shadow techniques
- Animating simple player sprite (Platform)