Basic game structure is a topic that many people have trouble with, yet it somehow gets overlooked. In this lesson, I will show you exactly how to set up and structure code for commercial games. Read more »
Posts Tagged 'iphone' Submit Post
Leadwerks 3 is a new game engine purpose-built for mobile. By building the entire platform on pure native code, Leadwerks aims to bring a new level of performance and flexibility to 3D mobile games. After two years of development, the team is now beginning a closed beta test with select members... Read more »
A new series of OpenGL ES 2.0 tutorials for iOS is available for download. Read more »
Gideros Mobile releases new version of Gideros Studio mobile development environment with many new features, including native plugins, Android support, enhanced API and analytics integration, with an easy-to-use IDE. Gideros Mobile’s updated framework is used to create graphically rich and high p... Read more »
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- wicked mountains
- Levanta, Brasil!!!
- Ben Rawles Music - Music and Sound Desi...
- Why oddworld will be on everything but ...
- CherrySlugs - Visual Art
- [For Hire] Fantasy Concept Artist / Ill...
- A game prototype for an idea I had :)
- How does GTA generate unique characters?
- python megaman game open source
- Wrap Racer