The BRL-CAD open source community is once again delighted to be participating as a mentoring organization in the 2012 Google Summer of Code (GSoC)! They will be helping students develop their engine, math, and graphics project proposals through the April 6th application deadline. Any students int... Read more »
Posts Tagged 'graphics' Submit Post
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- CherrySlugs - Visual Art
- wicked mountains
- [For Hire] Fantasy Concept Artist / Ill...
- A game prototype for an idea I had :)
- Why oddworld will be on everything but ...
- How does GTA generate unique characters?
- python megaman game open source
- Wrap Racer
- To make a voxel engine?
- need advice on matrix vector multiplica...