This version adds deferred shading, automatic shader generation, Effect manager, Post bloom, particle system, mesh instancing, tile terrain, phong lighting, Fresnel and bug fixes. http://kge3d.org Read more »
Posts Tagged 'engine' Submit Post
I'd like to announce the very first release of AresEd. Before getting too excited however I'd like to warn everyone that this is still an alpha release. It is far from a finished product and there are many known (and very likely unknown) bugs. It is also not feature complete. Read more »
NeoAxis Group announces the upcoming release of NeoAxis 3D Game Engine version 1.3, which should took place before the end of 2012. Read more »
After more than six months development, BRL-CAD 7.22.0 is now available. This is a substantial introduction of a new development line encompassing more changes than any prior version since BRL-CAD's release as free open source software. We have robust solid NURBS ray tracing, fixed everything rep... Read more »
World's first game engine editor now available for mobile platforms. Read more »
We're happy and proud to announce immediate availability of Cafu 12.05, the May 2012 binary release of the Cafu Engine! Cafu is an open-source 3D game and graphics engine. The new version 12.05 culminates three years of exciting work into a new stable demo release: It marks the completion and fi... Read more »
NeoAxis Group is pleased to announce that new version of its all-purpose 3D game engine NeoAxis 1.2 was released. New version features numerous enhancements in different areas, including new tools in Map Editor and Resource Editor, extended localization support, ability to directly import new 3D ... Read more »
Version 0.9.10 of the free open-source, cross-platform 3D application framework PixelLight has been released. We're using OpenGL as well as GLSL within our main-renderer and OpenGL ES 2.0 for Android. From this release on we officially support 64 bit and thanks to the growing community we we... Read more »
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Levanta, Brasil!!!
- wicked mountains
- Ben Rawles Music - Music and Sound Desi...
- Why oddworld will be on everything but ...
- CherrySlugs - Visual Art
- [For Hire] Fantasy Concept Artist / Ill...
- A game prototype for an idea I had :)
- How does GTA generate unique characters?
- python megaman game open source
- Wrap Racer