Leadwerks Software announced today the release of Leadwerks 3, their new development platform for building mobile games with native code. Based on the technology developed for their successful game engine for PC, Leadwerks 3 brings a totally new approach to mobile game development. Read more »
Posts Tagged 'c++' Submit Post
irrKlang - the cross platform audio library for C++ and all .NET languages has just been released in version 1.4. This release adds performance enhancements (up to 20% faster on Windows for example) and compatibility improvements, it now for example also runs on newer, previously binary incompati... Read more »
gameplay v1.2 - An open-source, cross-platform 3D native C++ game framework making it easy to learn and write mobile and desktop games. Read more »
Fabric Engine Inc., a software engineering company focused on bringing multi-threaded, compiled performance to developers working with dynamic languages, announced today that it has officially launched v1.0 of its high-performance computing platform, Fabric Engine. Having recently earned Judge’s ... Read more »
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- concept critiques
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.