MegaFiers is a mesh deformation, animation and morphing system for Unity, with over 40 mesh modifiers and deformations as well as helper systems for dynamic books, hose, tank tracks, water. A lot more info and videos can be found on our website at http://www.west-racing.com/mf Read more »
Posts Tagged 'animation' Submit Post
In this article, I will show how you can load and animate models loaded from the MD5 model file format. In this article I will use OpenGL to render the models. I will not show how to setup an OpenGL application in this article. If you need to get a Read more »
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- General advice for beginners | Business...
- What about Nimrod?
- Struggling to find the right engine
- dxwrapper - dx1-7 wrapper project
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- problem using a simple shader
- Simple Moving Average fps display, and ...
- [first game design] Dungeon Fall
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Dungeon Plunder: an iOS Roguelike RPG