Focusing on current and emerging techniques for the OpenGL family of APIs, this book demonstrates the breadth and depth of OpenGL. Readers will gain practical skills to solve problems related to performance, rendering, profiling, framework design, and more. Read more »
Posts Tagged 'OpenGL' Submit Post
We're happy and proud to announce immediate availability of Cafu 12.05, the May 2012 binary release of the Cafu Engine! Cafu is an open-source 3D game and graphics engine. The new version 12.05 culminates three years of exciting work into a new stable demo release: It marks the completion and fi... Read more »
NeoAxis Group is pleased to announce that new version of its all-purpose 3D game engine NeoAxis 1.2 was released. New version features numerous enhancements in different areas, including new tools in Map Editor and Resource Editor, extended localization support, ability to directly import new 3D ... Read more »
In this article, I will show how you can load and animate models loaded from the MD5 model file format. In this article I will use OpenGL to render the models. I will not show how to setup an OpenGL application in this article. If you need to get a Read more »
WebGL playground is an online tool for creating and sharing WebGL projects. It's a straightforward idea: type in your WebGL script and see the results. But the cool part is that the editor and the results are just on the same page and that you get a handful of features Read more »
Version 0.9.10 of the free open-source, cross-platform 3D application framework PixelLight has been released. We're using OpenGL as well as GLSL within our main-renderer and OpenGL ES 2.0 for Android. From this release on we officially support 64 bit and thanks to the growing community we we... Read more »
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- 3DModels-Textures: European Historical ...
- Any platformer/sidescroller specific en...
- While adding mines to my project - I cr...
- Help with tile collision check with a loop
- fft pitch amp detection for guitar
- Find the center of rotation of arbitrar...
- Color smoothing algorithm
- array subscripting technique help
- SFML - Sound Help
- How do i implement bullets?