As 5000+ game developers sign up to HeroEngine, WGE:MAG visits the team and takes a look under the hood. WGE:MAG: What kind of tools does HeroEngine come with? The toolset is huge – the tools (called heroBlade in our engine) include everything the entire team needs for development, except for Read more »
Posts Tagged 'MMO' Submit Post
Introduction A lot of people e-mailed me about my other MMO related articles, and expressed their wish to do a follow up with an article about setting an MMO economy, and here you have it. But first a disclaimer: This article is for your information only, and you should not Read more »
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Wizard Boy - 3D Action Shooting Surviva...
- Giant rubber duck meets sorry end
- Shadow techniques
- MinGW64 and GLES2 emulator?
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Basic path tracing in OpenCL
- Rendering coinciding line segments
- suggested framework to program text-bas...
- 88% last chance discount from Arteria3d
- start a game making group?