OpenGL 1.5 Specification Available for Download
OpenGL.org has posted a pdf document containing OpenGL 1.5 specifications. Full details can be found here.
"OpenGL version 1.5, released on 7/29/03, is the fifth revision since the original version 1.0. In addition to enhancments to the classical fixed-function GL pipeline in OpenGL 1.5, the OpenGL ARB also approved a related set of ARB extensions including the OpenGL Shading Language specification and the ARB shader objects, ARB vertex shader, and ARB fragment shader extensions through which high-level shading language programs can be loaded and used in place of the fixed function pipeline."
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Wizard Boy - 3D Action Shooting Surviva...
- Giant rubber duck meets sorry end
- Shadow techniques
- MinGW64 and GLES2 emulator?
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Basic path tracing in OpenCL
- Rendering coinciding line segments
- suggested framework to program text-bas...
- 88% last chance discount from Arteria3d
- start a game making group?