OpenGL 1.5 Specification Available for Download
OpenGL.org has posted a pdf document containing OpenGL 1.5 specifications. Full details can be found here.
"OpenGL version 1.5, released on 7/29/03, is the fifth revision since the original version 1.0. In addition to enhancments to the classical fixed-function GL pipeline in OpenGL 1.5, the OpenGL ARB also approved a related set of ARB extensions including the OpenGL Shading Language specification and the ARB shader objects, ARB vertex shader, and ARB fragment shader extensions through which high-level shading language programs can be loaded and used in place of the fixed function pipeline."
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- wicked mountains
- CherrySlugs - Visual Art
- [For Hire] Fantasy Concept Artist / Ill...
- A game prototype for an idea I had :)
- Why oddworld will be on everything but ...
- How does GTA generate unique characters?
- python megaman game open source
- Wrap Racer
- To make a voxel engine?
- need advice on matrix vector multiplica...