Microsoft to Bring DirectX 8 Gaming to PDAs
The Register has a report about Microsoft plans to bring DirectX capabilities to next-generation PDAs and boosting their multimedia capabilities.
Read the full report here.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Shadow techniques
- MinGW64 and GLES2 emulator?
- ãƒãƒŸãƒ«ãƒˆãƒ³ ã‚¸ãƒ£ã‚ºãƒžã‚¹ã‚¿ãƒ¼ ...
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Basic path tracing in OpenCL
- Rendering coinciding line segments
- suggested framework to program text-bas...
- 88% last chance discount from Arteria3d
- start a game making group?
- We have an excellent opportunity for an...