.NET Show: Managed DirectX
The Microsoft Developer Network has a show on Managed DirectX.
DirectX has been providing game developers with a great platform for rich and fast-paced games on Windows for many years. As our platform technologies advance to embrace the concepts of "Managed" programming, DirectX rises to meet the challenge head on. With DirectX 9, we see the first release of the Managed API for developing DirectX-based programs and games.
The episode talks about what managed DirectX bring to the graphics programming arena.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- [first game design] Dungeon Fall
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Simple Moving Average fps display, and ...
- Dungeon Plunder: an iOS Roguelike RPG
- dxwrapper - dx1-7 wrapper project
- concept critiques
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...