NVIDIA's New Cards Review
There's a new review on Tom's hardware pertaining to NVIDIA's new FX 5950 and FX 5700 cards.
"NVIDIA tries to hit back at ATi's launch lead with its news enthusiast and mid-range graphics cards: the GeForce FX 5950 Ultra and the FX 5700, respectively. Does NVIDIA raise the bar for highend and mid-range graphics performance? Do incremental performance gains that both ATi and NVIDIA's new cards offer really matter in game play? Not that much really, but the very good news is that some really great graphics cards out there will become that much more cheaper."
The full review can be found here.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- More Games as cross-promotion tool
- ORC SHAMEN animated character from Arte...
- ã‚ªãƒ¼ã‚¯ãƒªãƒ¼ ã‚¯ãƒã‚¹ãƒªãƒ³ã‚¯
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- coach ã‚¢ã‚¦ãƒˆãƒ¬ãƒƒãƒˆ
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- How does a free app earn money?
- EFFING DEAD, indie survival
- introduction to c++ with game developme...
- Shadow techniques