The Ongoing Struggle for Graphics Supremacy
ECommerce Times has an interesting article about the competition between ATI and NVIDIA and the pace of new innovations that both companies are rolling out.
Even if the rumors are true that ATI and Nvidia have agreed to a truce of sorts, the pace of competition between these two graphics giants seems not to have slowed one whit.
See the full article here.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- wicked mountains
- Levanta, Brasil!!!
- Ben Rawles Music - Music and Sound Desi...
- Why oddworld will be on everything but ...
- CherrySlugs - Visual Art
- [For Hire] Fantasy Concept Artist / Ill...
- A game prototype for an idea I had :)
- How does GTA generate unique characters?
- python megaman game open source
- Wrap Racer