Realstorm Bench 2004
On realstorm.com, the new benchmark is up and online. It's a great tool to measure your CPU power, though P4 generally look much worse in that test, although for general purpose calculations, the long pipelining and streamlining of the P4 is still a bad thing. It does as well show a great set of what a future with raytracing could bring. So, I want to see your raymarks!
I am waiting/searching for the first athlon64 tests with it. They'll be very fast in it (can't wait for my own one).
Have fun benching! Don't panic, there will be no driver cheats as it does not use the gpu.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Animating simple player sprite (Platform)
- advice on the best schools in either bc...
- Shadow techniques
- Yildiz-Online: MMORTS (Alpha)
- Wizard Boy - 3D Action Shooting Surviva...
- Giant rubber duck meets sorry end
- MinGW64 and GLES2 emulator?
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Basic path tracing in OpenCL
- Rendering coinciding line segments