NVIDIA Elected as Permanent Member of OpenGL ARB
NVIDIA today announced that it has been elected as permanent voting member of the OpenGL Architecture Review Board (ARB). According to NVIDIA's press release, "The ARB’s unanimous vote comes as a result of NVIDIA’s continuous dedication and commitment to the evolution of OpenGL".
"Promotion from auxiliary to permanent member status recognizes NVIDIA’s major contributions to OpenGL 1.3, 1.4, and 1.5 as well as its efforts at leading or participating in the development of many ARB-approved OpenGL extensions," said Jon Leech, OpenGL ARB secretary at Silicon Graphics, Inc. “Silicon Graphics welcomes NVIDIA as a permanent member in the OpenGL Architectural Review Board."
See the press release for more details.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- XBox One
- Offering free hosting-support for your ...
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- Irritum - new indie platformed/puzzle game