New DirectX 9 Device Capabilities Database
www.dxdevcaps.com is creating a new DeviceCaps Database for DirectX 9 with many features, allowing hobbyist programmers to see which different graphic cards support which capabilities. The site is still in early development, but plans to have forums, open source projects, and DirectX 9 tutorials in the future. Available in German and English.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- XBox One
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- Irritum - new indie platformed/puzzle game
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Offering free hosting-support for your ...