UTD to Offer Arts and Technology Degrees
The University of Texas at Dallas will begin to offer three innovative degree programs in arts and technology with some emphasis on game development. As Dr. Dennis Kratz, the Dean of School of Arts and Humanities said, the UTD's new interdisciplinary arts and technology tracks will include a strong course foundation in such areas as contemporary art, writing, design, game development, animation, computer science and photography.
See this page for the full press release.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- How does a free app earn money?
- introduction to c++ with game developme...
- Shadow techniques
- Animating simple player sprite (Platform)
- PS3 System is not Reading Games
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- some thoughts on artificial intelligence
- Yildiz-Online: MMORTS (Alpha)
- advice on the best schools in either bc...