VSEDebug VS.NET Debugging Enhancement - Beta 1
VSEDebug is a debugger add-in for Visual Studio.NET 2002 and 2003 that adds the ability to view custom types in more convenient manners. A scripted system, VSE Debug's main feature set is the ability to view the internals of STL Containers during debugging. For instance, you can now view vector, vector, vector, etc. The current version has support for vector, map, list, deque, queue, stack, set, multiset, multimap, hash_map, hash_multimap, hash_set, hash_multiset, and traditional c++ arrays (divided into more convenient sections). Here is a screenshot. Unfortunately, at the current time, the current scripts are designed for the VS.NET version of STL, but if the desire is there, I will write scripts for other versions. Download the add-in at the sourceforge website.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Simple Moving Average fps display, and ...
- Dungeon Plunder: an iOS Roguelike RPG
- dxwrapper - dx1-7 wrapper project
- concept critiques
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...