Kaydara Ships Character Animation Software
Montreal, September 29, 2003. Kaydara is now shipping MOTIONBUILDER 5, the latest version of its 3D character animation software. With a new story timeline, the software allows animation to be created almost instantaneously. The story timeline combined with a built-in clipart library, file format support via Kaydara FBX and a simple 'drag and drop' approach, offers high-end animation for ordinary user.
MOTIONBUILDER 5's innovative story timeline combines an independent shot, standard animation, character, camera, digital video, digital audio, constraint and command tracks with a powerful suite of editing controls and unmatched real-time performance. The independent shot track provides enhanced flexibility, such as discontinuities and repeats, and absolute ease-of-use.
MOTIONBUILDER 5's advanced technology makes sophisticated, highly realistic animation attainable for a wide array of projects ranging from desktop videos and television commercials to games and high-end feature films, regardless of budget or facility size. Examples of different applications for varying markets are as follows:
Game Development - MOTIONBUILDER 5 is a character animation solution; it allows game developers to easily do motion editing and blending as well as create game cinematics.
Feature Film - MOTIONBUILDER 5 is an invaluable tool for pre-visualization; it allows filmmakers to preview camera shots in 3D, significantly reducing the production time involved with producing complex and expensive special effects shots and sequences.
Television/Broadcast Series - Creating layouts and blocking camera shots are complex aspects in most production pipelines. MOTIONBUILDER's story timeline tool is an easy and innovative new way to use storyboarding for animated television series production.
Kaydara MOTIONBUILDER 5 is currently shipping to customers on Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Mac OS X 10.2 and higher. MOTIONBUILDER 5 is priced at $995 and MOTIONBUILDER 5 Professional is priced at $4,195 (including 12 months of support). Prices outside of North America may vary.
For more information, visit www.kaydara.com.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- concept critiques
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.