Hidden Agenda Contest Offers $25,000 Prize
"What if educational games rivaled the quality and game-play of today’s top selling video games?". That is the aim of the contest that was launced at HiddenAgenda. The goal is to create a game that teaches a middle school subject in a way no child has experienced before.
This contest has been developed by the Liemandt Foundation, a nonprofit group devoted to furthering education through technology.
For details about the contest, click here.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- wicked mountains
- Levanta, Brasil!!!
- Ben Rawles Music - Music and Sound Desi...
- Why oddworld will be on everything but ...
- CherrySlugs - Visual Art
- [For Hire] Fantasy Concept Artist / Ill...
- A game prototype for an idea I had :)
- How does GTA generate unique characters?
- python megaman game open source
- Wrap Racer