Hidden Agenda Contest Offers $25,000 Prize
"What if educational games rivaled the quality and game-play of today’s top selling video games?". That is the aim of the contest that was launced at HiddenAgenda. The goal is to create a game that teaches a middle school subject in a way no child has experienced before.
This contest has been developed by the Liemandt Foundation, a nonprofit group devoted to furthering education through technology.
For details about the contest, click here.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- Irritum - new indie platformed/puzzle game
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Offering free hosting-support for your ...
- More Games as cross-promotion tool
- ORC SHAMEN animated character from Arte...
- How does a free app earn money?
- EFFING DEAD, indie survival