Object-Oriented Rendering Engine (OGRE) 0.12.0 Released
The new version of OGRE has been released (0.12). The major change has been the idea of taking advantage of hardware buffers.
OGRE (Object-Oriented Graphics Rendering Engine) is a scene-oriented, flexible 3D engine written in C++ designed to make it easier and more intuitive for developers to produce games and demos utilising 3D hardware. The class library abstracts all the details of using the underlying system libraries like Direct3D and OpenGL and provides an interface based on world objects and other intuitive classes.
Fore more information, click here.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- XBox One
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- Irritum - new indie platformed/puzzle game
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Offering free hosting-support for your ...