OpenML SDK Alpha 2 Delivers the Media Library Component
The alpha 2 release of the OpenML SDK delivers the Media Library component of the specification, providing a low level API for configuring and controlling video/audio device input, output and processing features.
OpenML 1.0 is a standardized cross-platform programming environment used for capturing, transporting, processing, displaying, and synchronizing digital media. Any developer or company can freely download the OpenML Specification & SDK and implement and ship products using OpenML completely free of charge, royalty or licensing.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Who on this forum is applying to IGAD t...
- FILO memory and conversation
- Using AI to find free food
- Simple Moving Average fps display, and ...
- Mathematical Physics Equations
- Looking for Game Distribution partnership
- Levanta, Brasil!!!
- wicked mountains
- Ben Rawles Music - Music and Sound Desi...
- Why oddworld will be on everything but ...