XGameStation console - Home Developers Dream Come True?
Details of a new console have emerged from Silicon Valley in California, in the form of the Nurve Networks LLC developed XGameStation.
The console is said to offer a complete royalty-free game development kit, with a fully assembled unit which is compatible with PlayStation 2, Xbox and as can be seen in the development board photos, the old Atari 2600 VCS controllers. To enable the average Joe to make their own games, XGameStation will come with an eBook written by Andre' LaMothe, and will cover design of the XGS's hardware, software, operating system and graphics APIs, allowing users to tackle the built-in BASIC programming language like a pro.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- XBox One
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- Irritum - new indie platformed/puzzle game
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Offering free hosting-support for your ...