BSP Trees: Theory and Implementation
There's a new featured article here on DevMaster.net
Samuel Ranta-Eskola offers a detailed explanation of Binary Space Partitioning (BSP) theory for real-time engines, along with various implementation details, complexity anaylsis, optimzations, and rendering. The article can be found here
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- General advice for beginners | Business...
- What about Nimrod?
- Struggling to find the right engine
- dxwrapper - dx1-7 wrapper project
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- problem using a simple shader
- Simple Moving Average fps display, and ...
- [first game design] Dungeon Fall
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Dungeon Plunder: an iOS Roguelike RPG