Multiplayer Networking Gets Easier With ReplicaNet
ReplicaNet is a multiplayer networking library designed to eliminate the need for specific networking knowledge. Using Replica Object technology enables the programmers of multiplayer games to concentrate on writing a good game. Features included with version 3.8 include: The choice to use Static library or DLL libraries. Replica Object Language enhancements allowing game objects to be configured with greater flexibility. Step by step examples for creating a simple project using Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 and Microsoft .NET. See http://www.replicanet.com/ for more info.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- concept critiques
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.