RenderMonkey 1.0 Released
ATI today announced the first full release of their RenderMonkey shader development environment:
Support for REFRAST - Completely rewritten HLSL and Assembly editors - Display of HLSL disassembly - Addition of many more HLSL examples - Improved error checking and reporting - many more new features and improvements
RenderMonkey is a suite of open, extensible shader development tools for both current and future hardware that allows programmers and artists to collaborate on creating realtime shader effects.
Full details are available here
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- XBox One
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- Irritum - new indie platformed/puzzle game
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Offering free hosting-support for your ...
- More Games as cross-promotion tool
- ORC SHAMEN animated character from Arte...
- How does a free app earn money?