Real-time Underwater Caustics with Cg
Gamasutra has posted an article which shows how to compute per-pixel caustics in real time using a procedural technique, and providing implementations in both pure OpenGL and OpenGL + Nvidia Cg pixel shaders.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Why oddworld will be on everything but ...
- wicked mountains
- CherrySlugs - Visual Art
- [For Hire] Fantasy Concept Artist / Ill...
- A game prototype for an idea I had :)
- How does GTA generate unique characters?
- python megaman game open source
- Wrap Racer
- To make a voxel engine?
- need advice on matrix vector multiplica...