13 Machinima Films, Movies Made in 3D Game Engines, Showcased at the Austin Game Conference
AUSTIN, Texas, August 25, 2003 The Austin Game Initiative working in
cooperation with the Academy of Machinima Arts and Sciences announced the
13 Machinima Films to be showcased at the Austin Game Conference Sept 11-12
at the Austin Convention Center - http://www.GameConference.com/.
Machinima is filmmaking within a real-time, 3D virtual environment. The
Machinima Theater is sponsored by NVIDIA Corporation and VxO Networks, Inc.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- General advice for beginners | Business...
- What about Nimrod?
- Struggling to find the right engine
- dxwrapper - dx1-7 wrapper project
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- problem using a simple shader
- Simple Moving Average fps display, and ...
- [first game design] Dungeon Fall
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Dungeon Plunder: an iOS Roguelike RPG