13 Machinima Films, Movies Made in 3D Game Engines, Showcased at the Austin Game Conference
AUSTIN, Texas, August 25, 2003 The Austin Game Initiative working in
cooperation with the Academy of Machinima Arts and Sciences announced the
13 Machinima Films to be showcased at the Austin Game Conference Sept 11-12
at the Austin Convention Center - http://www.GameConference.com/.
Machinima is filmmaking within a real-time, 3D virtual environment. The
Machinima Theater is sponsored by NVIDIA Corporation and VxO Networks, Inc.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Shadow techniques
- MinGW64 and GLES2 emulator?
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Basic path tracing in OpenCL
- Rendering coinciding line segments
- suggested framework to program text-bas...
- 88% last chance discount from Arteria3d
- start a game making group?
- We have an excellent opportunity for an...
- We are currently looking for a Producer...