Austin Game Developers Conference
The Austin Game Initiative today announced the Austin Game Conference, to be held September 11-12, 2003, at the Austin Convention Center. The two-day event is designed to inform and educate game industry professionals on next-generation technologies and business strategies for emerging products and platforms, such as online multi-player and mobile games. Austin Game Conference will bring together developers, technologists and business professionals for sessions, workshops, and a technology pavilion, all pushing the boundaries of game development.
For more information, goto: http://www.gameconference.com
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Basic path tracing in OpenCL
- Rendering coinciding line segments
- suggested framework to program text-bas...
- MinGW64 and GLES2 emulator?
- 88% last chance discount from Arteria3d
- start a game making group?
- We have an excellent opportunity for an...
- We are currently looking for a Producer...
- We currently have some excellent opport...