Discreet Unveils 3D Studio Max 6
Discreet has announced the newest version of its 3D modeling, animation, and rendering solution—3ds max 6. Discreet delivered this announcement before the 3D and 2D graphics professionals attending the SIGGRAPH Exhibition in San Diego, Calif. This release will offer capabilities that enable the professional 3D artist, developer, and designer to create games, motion picture visual effects, or intricate visualizations for building design, industrial, or government simulation.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- XBox One
- EFFING DEAD, indie survival
- Simple Moving Average fps display, and ...
- dxwrapper - dx1-7 wrapper project
- [first game design] Dungeon Fall
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Dungeon Plunder: an iOS Roguelike RPG
- concept critiques
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM