Torque 3D MIT 2.0 - GarageGames Crowdsources Linux Support
Back on September 20, 2012, GarageGames launched the MIT licensed version of Torque 3D on GitHub. This was based on the T3D 1.2 commercial version with some changes to accommodate the MIT license. Since that time the GitHub repo had 800 people star and 300 people fork the open source repository.
Official Release Blog
In addition to the release, GarageGames launched an IndieGoGo campain to raise funds for Linux support.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film