OpenGL Insights book now available!
Get Real-World Insight from Experienced Professionals in the OpenGL Community
With OpenGL, OpenGL ES, and WebGL, real-time rendering is becoming available everywhere, from AAA games to mobile phones to web pages. Assembling contributions from experienced developers, vendors, researchers, and educators, OpenGL Insights presents real-world techniques for intermediate and advanced OpenGL, OpenGL ES, and WebGL developers.
Go Beyond the Basics
The book thoroughly covers a range of topics, including OpenGL 4.2 and recent extensions. It explains how to optimize for mobile devices, explores the design of WebGL libraries, and discusses OpenGL in the classroom. The contributors also examine asynchronous buffer and texture transfers, performance state tracking, and programmable vertex pulling.
Sharpen Your Skills
Focusing on current and emerging techniques for the OpenGL family of APIs, this book demonstrates the breadth and depth of OpenGL. Readers will gain practical skills to solve problems related to performance, rendering, profiling, framework design, and more.
Learn more at http://openglinsights.com/
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Simple Moving Average fps display, and ...
- Dungeon Plunder: an iOS Roguelike RPG
- dxwrapper - dx1-7 wrapper project
- concept critiques
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...