irrKlang 1.4 released
irrKlang - the cross platform audio library for C++ and all .NET languages has just been released in version 1.4. This release adds performance enhancements (up to 20% faster on Windows for example) and compatibility improvements, it now for example also runs on newer, previously binary incompatible systems like Ubuntu 12. Ambiera is also also happy to announce that it is being used in Gratuitous Tank Battles Positech's latest game.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Who on this forum is applying to IGAD t...
- FILO memory and conversation
- Using AI to find free food
- Simple Moving Average fps display, and ...
- Mathematical Physics Equations
- Looking for Game Distribution partnership
- Levanta, Brasil!!!
- wicked mountains
- Ben Rawles Music - Music and Sound Desi...
- Why oddworld will be on everything but ...