The Ecere SDK first open-source is completed: 0.44 "Ryoan-ji"
Following through on the initial open-source announcement on devmaster...
The Ecere Cross-Platform SDK open source release has just reached its official 0.44 "Ryoan-ji" milestone.
It is available for download from ecere.com as:
The Ecere SDK is a Software Development Kit including:
- An elegant, easy to learn C style object oriented programming language: eC
- A light, fast and flexible cross-platform GUI toolkit.
- An IDE including a code editor, visual object designer, project management and debugger.
- A powerful 2D/3D graphics engine.
- Libraries for networking, file access, databases, multithreading and much more.
Some of the highlights of this release include:
- Support for Native Window decorations, toolbars and tool tips
- A new JSON-based EPJ project format with powerful project settings
- Internationalization, with Chinese and Spanish translations ready
- Improved eC Distributed Objects
- A bunch of new samples, PowerPoint Tutorials and extras (SSLSocket, an audio library, WIA Scanning...)
- Many issues resolved: see change log at http://ecere.com/mantis/changelog_page.php
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- concept critiques
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.