Develop Native iOS and Android Games, Ebooks and Apps With Updated Gideros Studio
Gideros Mobile releases new version of Gideros Studio mobile development environment with many new features, including native plugins, Android support, enhanced API and analytics integration, with an easy-to-use IDE.
Gideros Mobile’s updated framework is used to create graphically rich and high performance applications for iOS and Android. With Gideros Studio, mobile developers directly benefit from advanced technologies like easy physics support, native plugins, direct hardware access and 1-second testing on the device.
Advanced capabilities of the platform including code completion, code folding, syntax highlighting, font packer and device player are also bundled and comes free with the IDE, greatly leveraging programmer’s efficiency and effectiveness. Gideros Studio benefits from Lua, a flexible and fast scripting language used in many games.
"Mobile application development market is getting more competitive each day, and developers expect performance and innovation from development platforms" said Deniz Asli Soykurum Cetin, CEO of Gideros Mobile. "The much anticipated release of Gideros 2012.2 continues our tradition of delivering an outstanding, broadly tested product that stands up to the demands of mobile developers. With native plugins now there is no limit for Gideros Studio, since we have opened the doors for extensibility for native device functions like In-App purchase, Ads, GameCenter and more".
Gideros Studio 2012.2 comes with the following new features:
- More than 40 examples, templates and code snippets
- Full iOS and Android support
- GPS, gyro and compass support
- Hardware accelerated graphics engine
- Low latency audio system
- Native device plugins for iOS
- Support for mobile analytics
- Complete Box2D functions
- Automatic image resolution and screen scaling
Developers can immediately download Gideros Studio, and start developing their next winning mobile application in a few minutes. Easy-to-use IDE and SDK comes with a free version as well as affordable licenses for indies and professional companies.
Gideros Mobile team is committed to maximizing the usability of IDE, refining and enhancing the core API set, creating a modern, complete mobile game development environment for hundreds of millions of mobile devices.
Gideros Mobile welcomes everyone to download and try Gideros Studio, and take part in this exciting journey towards the best mobile development experience.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- More Games as cross-promotion tool
- ORC SHAMEN animated character from Arte...
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- How does a free app earn money?
- EFFING DEAD, indie survival
- introduction to c++ with game developme...
- Shadow techniques
- Animating simple player sprite (Platform)
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM