xaitment Releases AI source code for no extra charge
xaitment announced today that it has made its AI source code available to all current and future US and European customers who license full versions of its AI software modules, xaitMap and xaitControl. The downloadable source code is available at no extra charge for all platforms supported by xaitment: Windows®, Linux®, Xbox360®, and PLAYSTATION®3.
xaitMap and xaitControl provide developers with well-maintained, well-supported libraries and graphical tools for NavMesh generation, pathfinding, movement, character behavioral modeling and game logic. The availability of xaitment source code gives developers the added ability to more easily debug, optimize and customize the code , which ultimately saves time in the development of unique AI features for their game or simulation.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Levanta, Brasil!!!
- wicked mountains
- Ben Rawles Music - Music and Sound Desi...
- Why oddworld will be on everything but ...
- CherrySlugs - Visual Art
- [For Hire] Fantasy Concept Artist / Ill...
- A game prototype for an idea I had :)
- How does GTA generate unique characters?
- python megaman game open source
- Wrap Racer