PixelLight Engine 0.9.10 Released
Version 0.9.10 of the free open-source, cross-platform 3D application framework PixelLight has been released. We're using OpenGL as well as GLSL within our main-renderer and OpenGL ES 2.0 for Android. From this release on we officially support 64 bit and thanks to the growing community we were able to improve the general ease of use. New developers joint the team and enabled us to do further bug fixing, stabilisation of the technology and to enhance the CMake based build system to make it easier to build PixelLight from it's sources. On mobile devices it's now possible to move and look around in 3D by using a touch screen.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- XBox One
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- Irritum - new indie platformed/puzzle game
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Offering free hosting-support for your ...