Latest Edition of WGE:MAG Released
Video gamers are sixty-year-old men who have been largely unsuccessful in their lives. That’s just one view taken from a survey of the female gaming community of Russia which features in the new edition of WGE:MAG which is available for download now . The views were collated by Russian gaming portal, Nevosoft.ru, and features in a story about how women are not normally catered for in video games and has some interesting views on how game developers typically have crumbs in their beards!
This month’s WGE:MAG also features an exclusive interview with ‘Voice of Mario’, Charles Martinet. The legendary game voicer gives his views on Nintendo’s Shigeru Miyamoto following Wired’s reports that the Mario and Zelda creator was set for retirement. The Martinet on Miyamoto story is a pre-cursor for an extended feature in which Charles Martinet talks about a wide range of subjects including his work on Skyrim, his excitement at the forthcoming Wii U technology and much more.
Further highlights of this month’s edition include an extended chat with League of Legends voiceover artist, Adam Harrington; Storyland Studios show us how to build a dragon and we attempt to get inside the mind of poker legend Dave ‘Devilfish’ Ulliott, ahead of work starting on the film of his life.
WGE:MAG is produced by Moshen Limited on behalf of the World Gaming Executives. The magazine is available as a free digital download from http://www.worldgamingexecutives.com/.
For editorial, PR and advertising information please contact email@example.com
For a direct download please click on the following link http://wge.assets.moshenltd.com/wge-mag-version-2.pdf
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Simple Moving Average fps display, and ...
- dxwrapper - dx1-7 wrapper project
- [first game design] Dungeon Fall
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Dungeon Plunder: an iOS Roguelike RPG
- concept critiques
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...