New Devmaster.net Has Launched!
It’s our pleasure to present to you the all-new, completely redesigned Devmaster. This marks a major milestone for Devmaster and we hope that you are thrilled as much as we are. Devmaster is barely 7 years old and yet so much has changed. It is our hope that this major update brings the site back to the forefront in serving the game development community.
We encourage you to browse around the site and explore the new features, design, and organization. One of the defining features of Devmaster is the 3D engines database, which has become the most comprehensive engines resources on the web. For that reason, it was one of our main focus for the new site. We’ve completely revamped the 3D Engines database to include game development resources beyond just 3D engines. We’re calling the new database: DevDB. Now, we support libraries, tools, books, companies, and people. You can help grow our database collection by contributing more items.
Keep in mind the site is currently in beta mode and as a result, expect some issues and broken links. Nevertheless, we believe that by releasing the site early, we can iteratively improve on it based on the community feedback we receive.
We’re eager to hear your feedback, so please do let us know what you think!
Update: A forum discussion topic has been started to discuss this.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Help with tile collision check with a loop
- fft pitch amp detection for guitar
- Find the center of rotation of arbitrar...
- Color smoothing algorithm
- array subscripting technique help
- SFML - Sound Help
- How do i implement bullets?
- CherrySlugs - Visual Art
- Tools required for creating a simple ba...
- Levanta, Brasil!!!