eSim Games Deploys xaitment AI in Armored Combat Simulation
xaitment, the creators of advanced artificial intelligence (AI) software for video game and simulation developers, today announced that eSim Games has licensed xaitment’s AI software bundle, BrainPack, to provide more realistic movement and autonomous behaviors for more than 4 armored vehicles in “Steel Beasts Professional”, eSim’s tactical-level, armored combat training simulation.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Animating simple player sprite (Platform)
- some thoughts on artificial intelligence
- Yildiz-Online: MMORTS (Alpha)
- Shadow techniques
- advice on the best schools in either bc...
- Giant rubber duck meets sorry end
- MinGW64 and GLES2 emulator?
- Basic path tracing in OpenCL
- Rendering coinciding line segments