World Gaming Executives Launch Free Game Developers Magazine
World Gaming Executives, the business network hub for the world's gaming elite, has launched its first ever digital download magazine, WGE:MAG.
Produced by UK-based, digital media and marketing start-up, Moshen Limited, the magazine is free to download from the World Gaming Executives website and comes packed with a wide range of features and interviews.
The inaugural edition features an exclusive interview with Beenox's Executive Producer, Brant Nicholas about their latest Spider-Man release.
WGE:MAG also looks at the work of Antix Labs and their AGP technology which could be set to revolutionise the games market for both developers and consumers.
The magazine includes a feature on Fiksu founder, Micah Adler, who explains why his app user acquisition platform has seen tremendous growth since launching earlier this year.
With a bumper 52-pages, there is a wide range of gaming content, including areas of interest such as mobile games, video games, gamification, voiceover work, artwork, careers, licensing and so much more.
Speaking about the launch of the magazine, WGE Director John Armstrong said:“The gaming industry has so many facets to it and it has been a long-term ambition to bring together the many people and businesses that work within the industry.
“The gaming community has a fantastic synergy and includes game studios, mobile content companies, model makers, graphic designers, comic artists, movie producers, TV show license holders, gaming/gambling companies and a whole host of businesses with many and varied interests in game production.
“WGE:MAG is the culmination of that work and this magazine is an opportunity to showcase the many elements that make the global gaming industry one of the most exciting environments to work in.”
To download the latest edition of WGE:MAG visit: http://www.worldgamingexecutives.com/
For more information or to appear in future editions please contact -
John Armstrong via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Yildiz-Online: MMORTS (Alpha)
- Wizard Boy - 3D Action Shooting Surviva...
- Giant rubber duck meets sorry end
- Shadow techniques
- MinGW64 and GLES2 emulator?
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Basic path tracing in OpenCL
- Rendering coinciding line segments
- suggested framework to program text-bas...
- 88% last chance discount from Arteria3d