NEOWIZ GAMES Chooses xaitment for Game AI
xaitment, the creators of advanced artificial intelligence (AI) software for video game and simulation developers, today announced that one of the largest and most successful game developers and publishers in Korea, NEOWIZ GAMES, has signed a new licensing agreement to use xaitment’s pathfinding and movement module, xaitMap, in the development of a new, undisclosed MMO title. For the full release please visit xaitment's press release page at: http://www.xaitment.com/english/blog/press-releases/neowiz-games-chooses-xaitment-for-game-ai-126.html
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- concept critiques
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.