UNIGINE Corp. Expands Operations to Europe
UNIGINE Corp. opens up an office in Prague, Czech Republic to operate sales of Unigine engine for Europe and North America as well as investor relations. Anton Ravin joins the company as the head of European branch after seven years at NVIDIA Corporation where he was responsible for developer relations and worked on numerous projects worldwide, including The Witcher 2, World of Tanks, ARMA 2, Metro 2033 and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Read more in the official press-release.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- dxwrapper - dx1-7 wrapper project
- [first game design] Dungeon Fall
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Simple Moving Average fps display, and ...
- Dungeon Plunder: an iOS Roguelike RPG
- concept critiques
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...