PixelLight 0.9.9-R1 released, introducing Android support
Version 0.9.9 of the free open-source, cross-platform 3D application framework PixelLight has been released.
The focus was on the support of mobile devices, improving Unicode support, bug fixing and enhancing the general usability of the technology. Starting with this release, there's support for Google's mobile operating system Android and the OpenGL ES 2.0 renderer has been improved. If supported by the GPU driver, the OpenGL ES 2.0 renderer can now be used natively under MS Windows and Linux without using an emulator. In order to make it easier to compile PixelLight, the previous simple BUILD text file has been replaced by a more sophisticated document. This new build document also includes a tutorial about building native Android applications.
Please have a look at the release notes for more information about the new features, changes and bugfixes.
Download the current PixelLight source code version 0.9.9-R1:
PixelLight 0.9.9-R1 source codes, .tar.gz file
PixelLight 0.9.9-R1 external public dependencies for Windows, .tar.gz file
PixelLight 0.9.9-R1 external public dependencies for Linux, .tar.gz file
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- XBox One
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- Irritum - new indie platformed/puzzle game
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Offering free hosting-support for your ...