Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker 2.7 Release
Platinum Arts released version 2.7 of their sandbox game maker.
The Platinum Arts Sandbox is a game engine that allows you to design and build your own video games, using models and textures stored within the program. The engine was built with children and schools in mind, but is also a great tool for adults and professional game builders as well. Very little actual coding is required, as the engine does that for you, allowing you to focus more upon actually building the world in which you want to set your game.
Read the Full Press release here
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Yildiz-Online: MMORTS (Alpha)
- Wizard Boy - 3D Action Shooting Surviva...
- Giant rubber duck meets sorry end
- Shadow techniques
- MinGW64 and GLES2 emulator?
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Basic path tracing in OpenCL
- Rendering coinciding line segments
- suggested framework to program text-bas...
- 88% last chance discount from Arteria3d