Download Free Intel® Game Code: Dynamic Resolution Rendering
The resolution selection screen has been one of the defining aspects of PC gaming since the birth of 3D games. But as Dynamic Resolution Rendering demonstrates, this no longer needs to be the case; developers can dynamically vary the resolution of their rendering instead of having a static resolution selection.
Dynamic Resolution Rendering demonstrates a technique for dynamically adjusting the resolution of the main rendering, with GUI components drawn at the native resolution. This helps developers achieve quality and performance goals on a wide range of hardware and scene profiles. The sample also shows how the addition of scaling filters such as velocity-aware temporal spatial anti-aliasing can enhance quality.
Find out more and download the source code now»
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film