Less Than €999 for Indie License of Unigine engine
Tomsk, Russia - October 5, 2011 - Unigine Corp. announces a special discount program for PC and mobile game developers. Up until November 30 2011 you can license Unigine 3D engine for less than €999 (royalty-free, unlimited number of seats)!
"Today indie games are truly the frontier of gameplay innovation and require extra flexibility. We, at Unigine, share the passion for innovation and are supporting new talent. Unigine 3D engine has proven to be powerful multi-genre technology and now we’re taking a new step to make our technology more affordable for small development studios", commented Denis Shergin, CEO of Unigine Corp.
Indie, don’t miss your opportunity to shine!
During this limited time offer developers have the possibility to get a fully functional binary version of Unigine engine, with all of the hottest graphical features included, for as low as $1299 (less than €999).
What are the advantages compared to other offers?
* Unlimited number of seats
* Full access to Unigine developer community
* Monthly SDK updates
* Numerous application samples, including Heaven DX11 benchmark and Oil Rush game
* Direct technical support by members of the development team
Indie developers are defined as companies that have a turnover of less than $100k/year.
Contact Unigine sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order or go to the licensing page. Please note that this limited time offer is until November, 30 only! Don’t miss the opportunity.
What Unigine engine brings you?
Unigine is an extremely flexible technology that allows not only to create games of different genres (RPG, FPS, RTS, MMORPG, you name it), but also the wide range of simulation, interactive visualization, virtual reality systems and serious games. The engine is a complete out-of-the box solution:
* Photorealistic 3D render
* Powerful physics module
* Object-oriented scripting system
* Unique resource management system for extremely large worlds
* Everything else needed: tools, pathfinding, GUI, sound, network...
Moreover, Unigine engine already supports most of the popular platforms: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, PlayStation 3, Android and iOS – so your game or application can be available on all these platforms!
Heaven DX11 benchmark
About Unigine Corp.
Unigine Corp. is an international company focused on top-notch real-time 3D technologies with its development studio located in Tomsk, Russia. For more than 6 years, the company delivers Unigine engine, a real-time 3D technology platform.
Being a registered developer of Apple, AMD, NVIDIA and Creative Labs, the company works closely with hardware vendors in order to provide the best level of performance and stability for Unigine-empowered applications. The company also has a license to develop tools and middleware for PLAYSTATION®3 platform.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- dxwrapper - dx1-7 wrapper project
- [first game design] Dungeon Fall
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Simple Moving Average fps display, and ...
- Dungeon Plunder: an iOS Roguelike RPG
- concept critiques
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...