SilverLining for Unity Released
Sundog Software has released a version of the SilverLining sky, cloud, and weather SDK for Unity developers. Built from the ground up using Unity's scripting architecture, SilverLining for Unity brings 3D volumetric clouds, physically based procedural skies, and tone-mapped natural scene lighting to Unity scenes across its supported platforms. The same simulation-grade modeling that powers the SilverLining C++ SDK is present here. A tutorial video and web-based demo are available.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Dungeon Plunder: an iOS Roguelike RPG
- dxwrapper - dx1-7 wrapper project
- concept critiques
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...