SilverLining for Unity Released
Sundog Software has released a version of the SilverLining sky, cloud, and weather SDK for Unity developers. Built from the ground up using Unity's scripting architecture, SilverLining for Unity brings 3D volumetric clouds, physically based procedural skies, and tone-mapped natural scene lighting to Unity scenes across its supported platforms. The same simulation-grade modeling that powers the SilverLining C++ SDK is present here. A tutorial video and web-based demo are available.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Yildiz-Online: MMORTS (Alpha)
- Wizard Boy - 3D Action Shooting Surviva...
- Giant rubber duck meets sorry end
- Shadow techniques
- MinGW64 and GLES2 emulator?
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Basic path tracing in OpenCL
- Rendering coinciding line segments
- suggested framework to program text-bas...
- 88% last chance discount from Arteria3d