CopperCube 3.0 released
CopperCube, the editor for creating 3D games in Flash and WebGL but also as Windows and Mac applications has been released today in version 3.0.
Adobe just released their Flash Player 11 yesterday, with real, hardware accelerated 3D capabilities, named Stage3D. CopperCube 3 now gives the possibility to use this new feature without the need to write any code in any programming language. You can create games, 3D model viewers, architectural visualizations and product configurators for Adobes Flash Stage 3D using CopperCube without programming. There are 6 new demos on the CopperCube website, showing this.
CopperCube is free to test for 14 days.
Details about CopperCube: http://www.ambiera.com/coppercube/index.html
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film