C4 Engine Version 2.7 Released
The C4 Engine is a top-rated professional game engine for PC and Mac that is available to indie developers with full source code at a low cost. Version 2.7 of the C4 Engine has just been released, and it includes several new features as well as many improvements to existing systems. Some of the new features include fully-lit voxel-based blob particles (also known as metaballs), a substance registration system for specifying wood, stone, metal, etc., in a general manner, and editable cue tracks that can be used to trigger actions as models are animated. A free demo for PC and Mac that includes several example levels and all of the development tools can be downloaded from http://www.terathon.com/c4engine/download.php.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- XBox One
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- Irritum - new indie platformed/puzzle game
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Offering free hosting-support for your ...